Monday, March 14, 2011

Saturday

I packed up my daughter and headed to Madtown on Saturday for the huge rally. I must say, I have never in my life seen so many people on the square. We were going to get something to eat first, but my daughter got caught up in the chanting of a group of TAA and AFSCME members and wanted to follow them, so we did. We made our way slowly around the square looking for my husband.






After we caught up with my husband we did go down State to eat. When we tried to return back up State people had started speaking and we couldn't even get close enough to really hear anything, so I knew finding the hubs again was futile. We started to head for home. On our way back we passed where the shuttle buses were loading and unloading and people were still coming in droves. It was quite the site to see.

No comments:

Post a Comment