Wednesday, March 16, 2011

A Full Night of Sleep

With everything going on, I have not had a good night of sleep in ages. I think I spent to much time reading and trying to get so much information, by the time I lay my head down, my mind goes into hyper drive. Even this a.m. between snoozes came snippets of Walker. Ugh, I can't even get away from him in my sleep. I probably watched this ad too many times in awe of the sheer irony of it. 



I'm hoping to unplug one of these days, which will hopefully clear my mind for a night. If not I'll have to keep up with the grassroots movement to recall the governor of this fair state and I invite you to join the cause.

2 comments:

  1. I am so proud of you for doing this - both the writing and for getting involved! I have to admit that politics scare me and that I have a really hard time following everything - both of which are not excuses for not being involved! I have only heard bits and pieces about what is going on in WI on the news - I hope that the governer realizes what he is doing and is prepared to deal with the fallout - both immediate and longterm!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a really hard time getting to sleep. By the time I get everyone down and actually have a chance to sit down and watch TV it's already late and then I just love to catch up on my TV. Before I know it it's 1 am.. UGH.

    ReplyDelete