Saturday, July 23, 2011

One is the Loneliest Number

It has been a roller coaster week for me. The weekend at the beach was great. It was so nice to get away and relax. But reality is only a plane ride back. For some reason I have been very emotional about the divorce this week. We had a fight the other day. It gets me that he seems to care more about what people say than my feelings. I think the loneliness is getting to me. I didn't think it would bother me as much as it does. I feel weird taking people up on the whole, "call me if you need anything." I just want someone in the house with me. As much as I hate my job, I'd almost rather be there than alone here.

2 comments:

  1. I am so very, very glad that you were able to get away for a little while and that you and PB had such a terrific time.

    And I think that being alone is perhaps the hardest thing in life to be. And honestly? Nearly 99 percent of the reason I craft, bake, cook, or go to bed at 8:00 every night is because I can't stand being lonely. It can be a great motivator at times, but on others? A sick reality.

    ReplyDelete
  2. (It worked! I have been trying to comment on this since you posted, and Blogger was being a snot!)

    ReplyDelete